The OUTPOST Experience
At Camps & Apparels Corporation, our core product and business lies in the retail of uniforms for school co-curriculum bodies and camping equipment, whether purchased by the student members themselves or by the schools.
The Ministry of Education's policies - such as the compulsory participation of secondary school students in school co-curriculum bodies, and the assessment of student participation in co-curriculum activities accounting for 10% of total marks for entry into local universities and government scholarships - ensures continuous demand for our uniform products.
Furthermore, all schools receive a substantial annual allocation to make direct purchases for camping equipment for their school activities.
Camps & Apparels Corporation received franchise registration approval from the Ministry of Domestic Trade, Consumer & Co-operatives in 2004. To date, we have 15 franchisees operating 18 OUTPOST Uniform outlets nationwide, where three of our franchisees own and operates two or more outlets.
Initial Start-Up Costs
The projected upfront capital required for an OUTPOST Uniform outlet to commence business starts from RM230,000, which encompasses the following:
Location and Outlet Size
OUTPOST Uniform outlets can be set up in shopping complexes and commercial centre shoplots, located in all towns nationwide. Camps & Apparels Corporation will provide an assessment of the location of the franchisee's selected choice to determine the suitability of setting up OUTPOST outlet.
Outlet Display Area Size: 400sq ft-650sq ft
Our Star Attraction
Camps & Apparels Corporation provides the following incentives for its franchisees:
* Cash-Back Incentives based on purchase targets, achieved by franchise outlets, starting from 1% of purchase value;
* Subsidies toward localised advertising and promotion costs incurred by the franchise outlet, equivalent to 2% of gross sales;
* Replenishment of stocks for outlets, via secure online web portal from anywhere and anytime with real time information;
* A newly-launched customised uniform business lines, targeting corporate entities, factories, schools, restaurants and hotels that generate additional income and mitigate any effects of seasonal demand.
Camps & Apparels Corporation have been recognised by the franchise industry and the Ministry of Entrepreneur and Co-operative Development for our franchise programme:
* The Malaysia Franchise Awards "Most Promising Franchisor" (2007);
* The Malaysia Franchise Awards "Most Promising Franchisee" (2010).
- The OUTPOST Team -